I’m pleased to announce vim-cocoa 0.3 is released. The main update is it now have full Mac OS X 10.6 support.
- Fix frame height calculation when GUI tabline is enabled
- Add back missing helptags
- Fix crashing on loading non-UTF-8 menu translations (reported by ducksteven and dyroro)
- Fix delayed refreshing (reported by fishy)
- Update vim to 7.2.245
- Rewrote part of the rendering process to increase performance, especially on Mac OS X 10.6
- Add clipboard support for console mode (running without
- Use cmake to support out-of-directory build, see BuildInstructions for detail
- Build with
If you found any issue, please file it here.